Skip to content
- Divorce – Representation in the filing and responding to divorce petition/counter-petition to trial, including scheduling and attending any and all hearings and mediation.
- Child Support – Establishment, enforcement, and modification of child support.
- Paternity – Establishment of parental rights.
- Visitation/Time Sharing – Establishment, enforcement and modification of child visitation.
- Domestic Violence Injunctions
- Pre- and Post-Nuptial Agreements – Review, negotiate and drafting of pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements.
- Negotiate with creditors
- Reasonable monthly payments, or lump sum payment for less than balance owed
- Reduce or eliminate interest and other charges
- Avoid creditors’ attorneys fees and legal costs
- Dispute inaccurate charges
- Putting credit bureaus on notice of fraudulent activities and placing fraud alert
- Divorce – Review, negotiate, and draft contracts.
- Representation for traffic tickets at court.